Sunday, July 31, 2005

ShOpPiNg DaY!!!!! :D

Me, sis, her son Hakim, n mom went out 2 shop!!!! My dad gave my mom d money of course :P

Around 11am my sis drive us 2 Subang Parade. We went there coz she said there's a really cheap bag shop. She's rite! :) I bought d bags already. It's d usual black color, 1 big bag 2 fit in my stuff, around 30kg I think, n d small hand carry dat can fit in around 6kg. After dat we went 2 Guess Kids, bought Hakim lotsa stuff! n also bought sum 4 Aiman n Amira :)

Rite after dat we decided 2 go 2 Sunway Pyramid coz Subang Parade is a bit boring..... :P
We ate at Laksa Shack, yummy!!!!! :) I bought a white/cream turtleneck sweater at Winter Time. But i dun like dat shop! I prefer Traver For All shop a LOT better. Bought Hakim stuff from Nike n Esprit! I looked around for sling bags at Esprit. But it's kinda boring n usual design. We walked around n around looking 4 Levi's! I bought 2 Levi's jeans which is not d latest design, but I like it :) Neway d latest designs is all low rise or super low rise or wutever low they called it! Dat kind of design is only 4 thin ppl!!!! Come on, get new designs 4 fat ppl plz..... :P I try a super low juz now n I look fat!!! I hate super low... hahahahhahaa.... Coz I dun look good in it :P Beside Levi's there's a bag shop. My sis bought herself an Elle hand carry bag RED color, heheheheee.... They have Elle new sling bags, but I think it's kinda boring n it can b dirty easily (knowing it's ME who's gonna use it! :P) So, I decided 2 buy a leather sling bag, which I like soooooooo much! It's REAL leather by d way :) I think dats gonna b my bag 4EVER!!!!!! We had a drink/eat at Long John Silver. I bought d chocolate marshmallow from d chocolate shop! YUMMY!!!!!! :D :D :D

On d way back, my sis decided 2 go 2 KLCC. So we went there 4 a while. She bought sum stuff at Mark & Spencer. I bought myself sum panties (it's important :P, hahahahahaa...) at ISetan. N then we went 2 Osh Kosh n bought Hakim sum stuff AGAIN!!!! hurmmm.....

My mom were so tired!!!!! So we went back home :) Showed my dad d stuff I bought using his money... LOL :P He said okie n asked me 2 leave d big bag in his room. Coz my room is d only room upstairs. If I pack my stuff upstairs, who's gonna bring it down? It's gonna b SUPER HEAVY n not practical 2 bring it down using stairs. Wut he said make sense :)

I took bath, n here I am :) Actually I wanna post sum pics I took 2day, but I'm too tired. I'll do it 2moro if I have d time....

Now I gtg n have my dinner, n watch Malaysian Idol result show!!!!!! N also Tru Calling :)

No comments: