Wednesday, July 27, 2005

i'M aT hOmE...

I didn't go 2 work 2day...

N rite now I'm writting dis from my laptop Kuro, in my room...

I got headache actually. So I didn't go 2 work.

I'm juz sick of going 2 work! Can I quit now? I can't!!!

Listen fAirY.... U only have 2 go 2 work until end of August! Dats another month 2 go! After dat u got 3 more weeks b4 u fly 2 Dublin. In dat 3 weeks, u can meet up ur frenz n also spend more quality time wif ur family. Coz u r not coming back next yr 4 summer rite? Neway, think about all d stuff u can do wif ur August salary. If u quit now, u won't have d August salary rite? U dun have 2 use ur dad's money DAT much. Everything dat u already bought is using ur own money. U feel good about it isn't it? Keep ur spirit going gurl.... U can do it... :)

Okie... I'll remember dat. Thanx 2 myself....

No comments: