Friday, July 08, 2005

u GuYz ShUd WaTcH d!s... ;)

2day is okie... :) Juz dat I almost 4get about my nephew Tae Kwon Do class 2moro, hehehehee...
Not sure whether they having it or not. Gotta sms Arian n ask him.

I tried 2 put in video of funny Malaysian Idol 2 contestants. But I dun know y it can't appear here. Yeah... I used d codings.... I dun know y...

Neway, d guy who sang Britney's song is seriously funny... hahahahaa.. :D :D :D
He sang... "I'm not a girl......Not yet a woman...." (n he is actually a GUY!!!!) :P :P :P
He wore a yellow shirt n he sang Britney's too last yr on Malaysian Idol 1

U guyz can check it out at :
www.kreees.com
www.kahsoon.com

Juz now I watched d show. I think Adam n Nita wud have d votes!!!!! They have d best voice n performance of d nite!!! D rest is sooooo not original n borink, n out of tune or wutever bad things we can say, hahahahhahahhahahaha.................... ;)


No comments: