Tuesday, July 05, 2005

y'Day... ;)

I wanna tell u guyz about y'day.. ;)

Rite after work, went back home, had a shower n straight away 2 kLcC.. :)
My sis wanna buy me d jacket!!!! It's 4 my b'day present :D :D :D

I got myself a cute lil beanie n also a scarf... C it 4 urself!!! :)

Dis is d jacket, front

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The jacket at d back, I like d logo, kinda cool 2 me ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The beanie.... It looks a lil ugly in here, but it's actually not!!! :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last but not least.... D scarf ( I actually when 2 kLcC 2day again 2 change it coz they give me d wrong design y'day) :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I when 2 college dis morning wif Baby, trying 2 get d academic referee... heheheee..
But we have 2 settle d whole thing n come back coz Mdm is toooooo bz...

Owh well... Gotta get my shower n try out d new stuff!!! ;)

No comments: