Saturday, July 02, 2005

NiCe SaTuRdAy.. ;)

I said it nice coz I did wut I did :)

I woke up XTREMELY LATE :D :D :D
Took bath, cook d roti canai my mom made for myself n my nephews n niece :)
My bro came over wif his kidz...

After dat my dad wanna watch his show... So I went up 2 my room, d kidz tag along, then my mom n sis. After a while they get bored, hahahahaa...

I read CrimeLibrary all evening :D :D :D >>>> www.crimelibrary.com
They have true stories on crime. I luv reading it ;)

N then I watche Akademi Fantasia (AF)... hhahahaha...
Can u believe it??!!! I actually watch AF :P
I had too though (my sis wanna watch it)
My close frenz knew I dun watch AF..... :P
But I'm kinda enjoying it though
But of course I like MALAYSIAN IDOL more!!!!!! :D :D :D

I watched LIVE8 fro a while juz now >>> Green Day rock!!!!! ;)
Then my dad forced me 2 change 2 channel :P He wanna watched National Geographic..
I get bored n I'm now infront of my laptop typing here n continue reading CrimeLibarary ;)

1 comment:

fairy said...

Yeah.. I love it!!! Sum how it make me think n all... ;)