Wednesday, July 20, 2005

TirEd...

I juz came back from work, n I haven't had my shower....

I feel tired lately...

I seriously need sum boost up!!!!!

I feel like my life is gone n I'm all alone.... I juz can't accept d fact dat I'm going abroad wif my frenz. I'M ACTUALLY GOING!!!!!!!!!! I'm suppose 2 b super-duper happy!!!!

I guess d feeling of leaving my family here hurts. I need them ALL D TIME!!!!! My frenz can't replace them! Especially not my mom, dad n sis!

Or izit bcoz I'm juz a sad lonely gurl who dun have any bf, n nobody asking me out.
Okie okie okie... Dats a lie, hahaha... Of course guyz asked me out! Juz dat, d guy I like didn't ask me out! N I'm going abroad, n I wonder when I'll meet him again!

Y did I think of him too much lately?!!! Izit bcoz he's d only guy I like since god knows when! I never actually had a crush on a guy DAT long okie... I never really had a crush on any1 xcept 4 dis guy! Mayb it's juz an old crush feeling coming back 2 me.

I think I'll b fine wif Sakura n Kuro wif me as alwiz n as loyal they r :)

CHEER UP!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ganbatte fAirY