Sunday, July 10, 2005

mY wEeKeNdS

Hmmmm.... Well... Wut shud I say?
I'm broke n dun have any money 2 hang out... hahahaha...

Neway, y'day morning went 2 d Tae Kwon Do class. My nephew said he malu. Can u imagine??? Urgh!!!! I feel like slapping his face!!! I'm d 1 who's malu!!!! Well... I still have my anger under control. So I juz hang out wif Arian, abg Azhan n Sir (d masters who's also my frenz). But at last he joined from far.. hahahaha.... I guess he didn't know any1 there, dats y he's like dat :)

Arian send us back home :) Gosh!!! He's soooo cute!!! I mean he's cute since I 1st saw him :) Dat wud b 11 yrs ago or soo... ;) I knew him since I'm 9 yrs old!!! He's a yr older than me. His bro (abg Azhan) is actually my next door neighbour used-2-b bestfren, hehehehehee....

I have alwiz like Arian :) But he alwiz have his attention 2 my fren Dina (yeah.... I know I'm fat n ugly at dat time :P) Neway, Arian, if u r reading dis piece of sh*t, hehehehee... Yeah... I do like u :)

In d evening I went 2 kLcC wif my sis n her son, meet up wif her bestfren Pn. cT n her daughter Ily. I like them both :) I met Pn. cT lotsa time already n dis is my 2nd time meeting her daughter. She's joining KDU next mth, n she's beautiful!!! :) After dat we went 2 OneUtama n get a ROXY cap 4 my deary sis (d cap is soooooo cool!!!!) n also a post-poned b'day present 4 her bf!!! hahahahahahahaa...... ;)

2day I'm suppose 2 go out wif my frenz. But they got bz n I'm as usual make myself bz too :) It's not like I dun have anything 2 do... Juz dat they r bz n I can't force them 2 follow my way. So, it's okie :) :) :)

I juz cleaned up my room n it look a LOT nicer ;) :D

No comments: