Friday, July 29, 2005

MaLaYsiAn iDoL... d rEaL tHiNg StArTs.... :)

I juz finished watching Malaysian Idol :)
Let c.... There r 11 of them, n only 9 will survive 2 d next round ...

Out of all 11 of them, I seriously dun like Ash n Ejay. Ash voice is terrible, n he's kinda I-like-2-boost-coz-i'm-good style. On which he didn't posses!!! As 4 Ejay, her diction is terrible!!!!! It's like singing an english song using her own language!

I think d rest is okie n shud proceed 2 d next round :D
I'm not so sure who I wanna vote. My sis told me dat she's gonna vote 4 all xcept 4 Ash n Ejay, ahahahahaa..... :P

Neway, good luck 2 all of them!!!! :)

I can't wait 4 Sunday!!! I wanna know d result! :P

I feel like going out 2moro. I'm getting bored n bored sitting at home infront of Kuro, TV, play wif my nephew..... etc...
I need sum break!

I juz got my salary 2day!!!! WooOhOoo!!!!!
But I dun really feel good about it coz I dun do much work dis mth coz they didn't give me any work! LOL :P

I need 2 go out! Even if I have 2 do it myself n alone....

No comments: