Friday, July 01, 2005

1sT tiMe... ;)

Dis is d 1st time I'm being xtremely notty at d office :P
Not only me alone... But Kak Tini n also Bazilazzz...

I came late around 11am, hahahahaa... :P
Then when Kak Tini arrived around 12, she juz got back from supplier's office. So d 3 of us (d only girlz in d office) took off.... hahahahaa...

We went 2 Sg. Wang, we took d monorel :D
kak Tini wanna buy a handphone. After all d shops we went, at last she bought LG flip hp. It's good n d pics quality is good too, n damn cheap!!! ;)

We ate KFC (knowing dat ppl at d office want us 2 b back early!!!), hhhahahahahhaaaa....
So, we actually reach office around 4.15pm :P

Kak Tini n Bazilazz did their work, n I as usual goyang kaki :P
D bosses didn't give me anything 2 do... So I juz play games n talked 2 other ppl, d bosses :)

Actually I'm suppose 2 get my salary y'day, but I didn't come work (remember?? pretend 2 b sick, hahahaha...) Then d big boss actually used my salary 1st 2 buy stuff. So, I have 2 wait 4 d boss 2day until 7.45pm, coz he stucked wif d Korean ppl on their business meeting.

Wutever it is I got my salary :D I WANNA SPENDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P

OuCh!!!! I can't spend!!!! I have 2 pay my loans 2 my sis n mom!!!!! :'(

Nvm... I'll alwiz have next salary full 4 me :P Coz I'm gonna pay them full dis mth :)

Can't wait 2 get d new coat from ROXY, my sis gonna buy it 4 me (my late b'day present) ;)

No comments: