Monday, July 11, 2005

nOrMaL dAy...

1. Went 2 office after blow-drying my hair, resulted > late 2 office, hahahaha... ;)

2. Do nothing, juz read d newspaper, talked 2 Baby twice 2day

3. Went 2 d cafe Ayyum work, have lunch there, talk talk talk talk.... :D

4. Adura called from d cafe, saying dat she's there wif Jep n wanna c me. But I'm at d office doing sum work.

5. Offered Adura 2 sleepover at my place 2nite, but not sure whether she's coming or not. I think she's not coming...

6. Chat wif Kiddo at MSN, kinda misz him :) We usually talk craps, hahahaha.. :D :D :D

7. Now feeling hungry n wanna eat like d fat guy!!!!!! YAY!!!! heheheheheheee.... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

1 comment:

fairy said...

Well.... I'm not DAT happy...
But I think doing d same thing everyday can make me bored n crazee. I need sumthing new rite now!!!! :P :P :P