Saturday, July 16, 2005

mY jAPaNeSe NaMe ;)

Last nite I went out wif my sis. U know... as usual, hanging wif her bestfren Steph n Carol. Steph Japanese fren came 2 visit her, she's Kumiko ja :)

We had dinner at One Bangsar, Nine. Gosh!!!! It was soooooo nice!!! D food r delicious!!! YUM! ;)

So, we had all kind of conversation ;) Kumiko ja actually gave us Japanese name. She gave my sis > Ageha ja, meaning butterfly ;) , she gave Carol Aoi ja, means blue (if I'm not mistaken), but Carol wants 2 b Kuro ja, means black, hehehehehee.... She wanna b evil. Steph had her Japanese name long time ago. It's Simerese ja (not so sure about d spelling), means Samurai, hehehee...

At last it was my turn :D Kumiko ja gave me a long name. It's Sakura Bong ja, meaning a blossom cherry. But they shorten it 2 Sakura ja ;) I love it!!! She said when she looked at me, I'm juz like a cherry, cute!!! hahahahahaa...

Now u guyz can call me by my japanese name!!!! SAKURA!!!! :D :D :D

After dat, we paid n move on 2 Denise which is a few minutes walk from Nine. Then Bryan came ;) He likes Steph n dis is his 2nd time meeting her. ALL of us like Bryan at instant!!!! He's nice n all, kinda cute too! :) I'm happy 4 Steph! She's like my own sis :)

We came back home around 2.30 am, hehehehehehee.... Being notty!!!
I woke up late n my nephew missed his Tae Kwon Do class, hahahaaa.... So we need 2 go d evening class at 3.30pm.

I juz got off from shower :D Need 2 blow-dry my hair n eat!!!!

No comments: