Tuesday, July 26, 2005

-Ve

I feel soooo -ve 2day... Not really d whole day!
Juz dat I'm kinda pissed off wif a fren of mine...
I dun know wuts wrong wif my fren... It's alwiz about her/him (dun wanna give any hints!). All of sudden I remembered... It make me sick! Really sick!
I guess I'm tired of her/him.

D day is getting nearer.... Less than 2 months.

D juniors r organizing an annual dinner 4 us seniors. At 1st I dun feel like going. But after thinking it back, y not? They do it 4 us, we shud appreciate it by joining d dinner. Not sure who am I going 2 sit wif...... *sigh*

All dis stuff make me tired... Plus I'm still working!!! Elisa told me 2day dat her last working day is dis Friday. After dat she's on hols b4 d day come. How nice.... I wish I cud say d same 2 her....

I gotta work still.... I need d damn money! Y am I soooooooo poor? Gosh I wish I knew d answer!

Wutever it is, I promise myself 2 study n get good result (d usual stuff parents want from their kidz!!!!), get good job, highly paid if possible!!! :P n I'll alwiz have my own money!!!

Than I can buy all those xpensive stuff I alwiz wanted!!! :) Like a good BMW car! Eventhough I dun even remember how 2 drive a car! (I got a license by d way :P)

No comments: