Thursday, July 14, 2005

aT LaSt!!!!! :D :D :D i GoT mY sTrEaMyX bAcK!!!!

I'm not sure whether any of u guyz notice it or not.....
But I didn't on9 2 days already n I didn't update my blog which I LOVE soooooooo much!!! heheheheheee...

Actually there's been sum prob wif it. I think it's wif d Telekom. So, it's okie already n I'm enjoying it again!!!! :D :D :D

Well... Dis past few days... I've been bz wif d loan applications. I went 2 college juz now, meet up wif Baby. Then both of us met Ummar accidentally :) Me n Baby told Ummar about d loan applications we try out. So Ummar wants 2 try it out 2. He called me a few times 2 asked about d JPA loan which close 2moro. We shared sum infos n he told us dat there's a girl senior who wants a housemate, only 1 girl, if any of us dun have housemate. So, any1??? U can contact Ummar n let him know, so dat he can work it out 4 u.

Other than dat, I went 2 Sg. Wang n Petama Complex wif my 1st bro. He wanna buy a new hp. So after a few hrs browsing n all, he bought a Sony Ericsson. Now he can take pics of his son n daughter :) Good 4 him....

Wutever it is... I'm juz sooooooooooooooooo happy dat my streamyx is back wif me!!!! :D :D :D

No comments: