Wednesday, August 03, 2005

WuT a LaZy PeRsOn I aM :P

I didn't go 2 work y'day n also 2day.. hahahahaa... :P
I'm juz super lazy!!!!! Plus I hate d office!

Y'day I learned how 2 cook chicken curry :) My mom gave me around 11 recipes!!! Which I have 2 learn how 2 cook it! Sum of it is my fav n I know how 2 do it already :D

Neway, Ameer sms me n he told me dat he's gonna whoOp my ass!!!!! hahahahahaaaa... :P He juz finished reading my blog :)

2 dayz ago Chain also sms me telling me dat he juz finished reading my blog!

UuHuuHuu..... I better b careful wif wut I'm writting in here... heheheheh.... (yeah rite! :P)

I love my blog n glad dat u guyz enjoy reading my life! :)

Neway, I tried 2 put all my stuff : sweaters, shirts, jumper, bubble jacket, jeans, skirts n all in d big bag! Gosh.... It already weight 20kgs!!!! D only thing I need 2 add in is my undergarments, food n toiletries, my hair-dryer n hair-iron! Wutever it is, it can't b more than 30kgs! Still, I need 2 packed it nicely.... Juz now I juz put everything in it.. hehehehehheee....

Nvm... I still have 7 weeks 2 go... :D

Let c.... Stuff I need 2 get STILL!!!!! :P
1. Belt
2. Sneakers shoe
3. Undergarments
4. Socks
5. Mittens/Gloves
6. Toiletries
7. Stationery
8. Packet food
9. Hair-dryer

I guess dats all..... I gotta check my list!!!

P/S : Can u imagine I have 2 go 2 work 2moro??!!!! :P :P :P

No comments: