Wednesday, August 10, 2005

;)

Y'day meet up wif d girlz n it was fun :)
But no belt 4 me... :'( waaa!!!!!!!!! I gotta find it!
But I manage 2 get myself d BOOK!!!!!!!!!

TITLE : HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU
AUTHOR : GREG BEHRENDT & LIZ TUCCILLO

I read d 1st chapter already n I like it!!!! :D
I'll let u know all about it as I read it ;)

Neway, I work real hard 2day ;)
Coz I actually have work...
D haze is going from bad 2 worst!!!!!! I can't have lunch outside! I get myself some breads n chicken balls from 7-eleven n eat in d office. Hope it's going 2 rain soon......
I really wanna take some pics during dis haze time.... mayb during d weekends

Neway, Naily called my houz juz now, 5 minutes b4 i arrived from work! So she talked 2 my mom instead :) I juz have on9 chat wif her. It's regarding d houz payment. Damn!!!! Using toooooooooo much money!!!!!! I'm seriously broke!!!! Not me actually, my dad! :P

Faiq gave me his fotopage add. He juz bought a new digicam :) He took some nice pics n post it. If u guyz wanna check it out, click his name on d fav. section link! Dun 4get 2 visit Fadli's fotopage too... He's a pro ;)

I juz can't wait 2 start taking pics using Sakura n proudly post it at fotopage :)
Juz wait for it!!!!! :D :D

No comments: