Saturday, August 06, 2005

rUsH?

Am I? ehheheee...

Neway, I called d streamyx guy about my prob! He said it mite b cause by my phone line.... Hurmmmm.... Sumhow I dun believe him DAT much...

I think they been using my account! Or worst, sum1 hacked my houz phone line!

I talked 2 Baby, she said streamyx ppl sumtimes used users' accounts, like they did 2 hers last time...

Rite now I can on9 coz it's in d morning..... I'll try again in d evening....

Neway, I'm not going anywhere 2day....

GOSH!!! I need 2 get DAT book!

Title : He's Just Not That Into You

I watched d book promotion on Oprah. I read d previews at Amazon n I know I have 2 get dat book!!!!!!! :D Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Tony Grant said...

Hey I was 17 once but now I wish I was only I want to know, what I know now! Hey check my site www.lovesbible.com and let me know what you think

fairy said...

cOoL... I'll check it out ;)