Friday, August 19, 2005

sHoP TiLL u DrOp ;)

I'm at home rite now.. hehehehehhee.... ;)

I took half day, coz I wanna go shop!!!!!! :P :P :P
Bad bad gurl..... ;)

I juz finished cleaning up my room, coz Adura said she wanna sleepover! Not sure whether it's gonna happen or not... hahahaa... But my room is a TOTAL mess....

I need 2 shop 4 my annual dinner top or mayb a dress... I dunno wut 2 wear... LOL...

But I think I'm gonna get d Roxy belts! Gonna get both pink n green belt! Hurmmm.... I think I wanna go 2 Naf Naf n get myself a nice dress... :) Coz last yr I bought my tube dress there n I love their designs!!!!! Or mayb Salabianca? I bought a dress there 2 yrs ago, cute pink short dress.... But Salabianca is a lot expensive than Naf Naf... I need 2 minimize d price!!! So dat I can buy other stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'll let u guyz know wut happen next ;)

No comments: