Tuesday, August 09, 2005

WuT a DaY!!!! :)

Last nite I chat wif Faiq until 2 am I think... hahahaa... It's been quite sumtime since our last chat. He told me he's going 2 move 2 Manchester after graduation. Lotsa luck! ;) Owh yeah... He want me 2 buy him 2 packs of Malboro as a present :) he said M'sian cigarrattes taste much better than in Ireland... I dun know about dat.. Coz I dun smoke!

Kiki also smsing me y'day asking me 2 buy her Dunhill.... hahahahahaa... N I can only bring in 2 packs! I guess I'll buy 4 both of them n put Kiki's at my frenz' bags! :P

Neway, I didn't go 2 work 2day. We went 2 d bank n do d bank draft n stuff. I went 2 c Allison 2day n pay d fees. She told me dat there's 40 people who booked flight ticket. But there mite b last minute people.... I think it's gonna b around 50-60 students.

I met d juniors (dinner committee) n pay d dinner money. So we talked about lots of things. I think they r sooo nice :) They flying end of January, for d February in-take. They took my e-mail n stuff coz they mite need my help over there. I'm more than willing 2 help :D

After dat we went back home n eat! :)

I need 2 get ready in few minutes..... Coz I'm meeting up d girlz at 8pm! I wanna go a lil bit early, so dat I can go n shop! :P I need 2 find myself a BELT!!!!!!!!!! N I wanna look around 4 a new sneakers... :)

Gosh!!!! I'm so lazy 2 take d bus n d lrt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wut a bitch! hahahahahahahahahaha ..... ;)

No comments: