Sunday, August 21, 2005

I sHud ExpLaiN.... ;)

Heya....

On Friday, I went out wif Adura but I didn't buy any dress or top!

Saturday.....
I went out in d morning wif Elisa n Bee. We went 2 Naily's houz 2 settle our stuff :) Glad it goes well....
After dat bee drop me at d Setiawangsa LRT station, n off I go 2 KLCC again!!! I test d Esprit purple dress but it looked weird on me!!! So I went down n test d Topshop dress, n it fits well. I grab it, n went off 2 buy 1901 hotdogs! YUMMY!!!!

Adura came, n jep send us 2 d saloon. We wash our hair n blow dry. Then we went back 2 my houz n get ready 4 d DBS annual dinner.

Chain n Amer picked us up. Seriously we have lots of fun over there :D among ourselves of course ;)
In my table, there's me, Bee, Elisa, Adura, Zamira, Amer, Chain, Deja, Faizal, n abg Azrul. We took a LOT of pics!!!!!

I posted it on my fotopages :) If u wanna c it, juz click d link on d left of dis page ;)
FOTOPAGES!!!!!! :)

No comments: