Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A dAY cALLeD FuN!!!!

My sis n I picked him up at KL Sentral around 3pm. She drive us to 1Utama. We were soooooo damn hungry!!!! We rushed to Nando’s n had a large lunch ;)

They r soooooo in2 each other!!! :P

After dat we went shopping!!!!!! I need to get myself a shoe, sneakers or sumthing….. He wanna get a boot. Both of us didn’t managed to get d stuff we want! But my sis got herself a pink pants from FCUK, n a baby-t from MNG (really cool shirt!!!!)

All of us get a LUCKY CHARM, but evil characters!!!! Hahahahahahahhahaa…….. Me n him put ours at our digicam. N my sis put hers at her Furla handbag.

We had dinner at TGI Friday’s. Nice food dat we had :D >>> Buffalo Wings, Nachos, Mud Pie
TALK!!!!! TALK!!!!! TALK!!!!!

Send him 2 LRT Bangsar. He misz d last komuter. We met him back at KL Sentral. He called his parent n they picked him up at LRT putra nearby his uncle’s houz.

We had a LOT of fun!!!!! :D

Owh yeah…. It’s Ameer people… hehehehe… Who do u have in mind huh? ;)

P/S : He took LOTS of pics n videos 2day. Still waiting 4 him 2 send it 2 me :):)

No comments: