Sunday, August 14, 2005

b0rEd....

Nothing much...

Juz dat I sleep late last nite n my across-d-big-road neighbour have their houz alarm on from 5am to 10am!!!!!!!! I think they went 4 a vacation or sumthing. N mayb a cat or wutever cross d stupid alarm!!!! It wakes d WHOLE neighbourhood!!!!!!!!

Neway, I haven't eat actually. Xcept for 3 cheese, a slice of bread, few spoon of vanilla ice-cream, plain water..... I juz dun feel like eating!!! Mayb I'll get my lunch n dinner after dis...

I watched CSI juz now, all of it. 3 hours in a row.... CSI, CSI NY, CSI MIAMI.... Then I watched dis movie called.... hurmm... I can't remember d title but I like d story... Owh yeah.. Last nite I watched Along Came Polly, cute story.. :)

After watching One Tree Hill, my nephew screamed at me!!!!! hahhahaaa.... He wanna watch his cartoon..... LOL :P

2nite at 10 Tru Calling.... :D n also Malaysian Idol result show.... Mayb watch The Apprentice after dat....

BORED!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: