Tuesday, August 30, 2005

!nDePeNdEnCe DaY!!!!!

CoOL huh? :) It's Malaysia 48th b'day!!!!!

I went 2 Putrajaya 2 watch d fireworks (which is nice, but not enough compare 2 d effort of KL ppl who drove all d way there).

Actually i was forced 2 go!!!! I hate crowded places!!!

Neway I went wif my 1st bro n his wife n his kidz, n also my sis n her son. Practically I'm there coz both my nephews n niece were going 2 :)

We grabbed Mc'D on our way home, n I eat like a pig!!! hahahahahahaa.... ;) I had my dinner at 2.30 in d morning!!!!!!! Thanx 2 d 24 hours drive-tru Mc'D at Projet :P :P :P

As usual I took sum pics n videos. But I still dunno how 2 transfer my videos in here , LOL...
Enjoy d pics.. ;)


1. D bridge in Putrajaya... Isn't it nice? :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


2. My sis n her son Hakim :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


3. My sis-in-law wif her son Aiman n daughter Amira

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


4. I like dis pic tho.. ;) It's Aiman

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: