Tuesday, February 28, 2006

EmPTy...... BuT iT's Ok..

I feel empty.... But it's okie.

Last nite sleepover at Hadi's wif Bee. We woke up early, decided 2 walked home instead of him sending us back. So we walked, but we felt hungry. We went 2 K-Bab K-Lub instead n haf our brunch. Then we went 2 Stephen's Green Mall, we bought sum stuff 4 our study table. Really cute froggy thingy ;)

Then walked around Grafton St., we make a 'quick' stop at Topshop n both of us end up buying each a pair of shoe :P :P :P Owh yeah... Bee bought dis really cute Benetton bag, pink color. N I bought a Diesel pink halter neck top, n it's really cute! :D :D :D *dancing around happily* ;)

Off we went back b4 we spend waaayyyyyyy too much when I'm officially broke! :P

Biskut was here juz now. He's a nice guy :)

Lalaa called :)

Then take my shower, check my e-mails, friendster, myspace, wutever there is in here ;)

Get ready coz Hadi's is picking us up. Having dinner at his place. Watched few movies, n I slept tru it, hahahahahaa...... Xcept 4 d last movie tho, about d crazee lady. Nick was there too. He's funny as usual :)

Nick send us back home. Now I'm here updating my blog as usual, talking craps, wif nothing else 2 do xcept thinking about my family who I misz soOoOo much! N also Chain, I misz u lots!

N of course Lalaa who helped me a lot in every way he can. Thank god I knew him n RoY. I guess 2moro I'll go n meet them. I used 2 hang out wif them 24/7. So guyz.... B prepared.. :P :P :P I'm all free from now on like old dayz. I'm gonna bug ur houz, ur life n ur everything!!! Hahahahahhahaa........

No comments: