Friday, February 10, 2006

iN a RuSh... ;)

Dats his fav song by Blackstreet. I like it too :)

2day after class, went 2 meet my sayang aZhAr. Walked around 2gether, then 2 Yamamori 2 haf lunch wif his frenz. I met Zaim, David, Syafiq n Syapiq, they really nice n fun ppl 2 hang out wif.

After dat, we decided 2 go 2 my place. Mira was at home. Me n him really had fun hanging out wif Mira. Mira likes him 2, glad u like him gurl. I was worried u dun like him, coz I really appreciate ur honesty, I alwiz do :) They can get along very well.

Then every1 went out. Leaving me n him alone, hahahahahaa........... We didn't do anything :P
U knoe wut? Me n him is in d process of getting 2 knoe each other AFTER becoming an item. How funny is dat? :P But both me n him thinks dat it xcite us n make us want each other more ;)

We really make use of d time juz now. We had like 5 hrs 2gether. In between my frenz came, Bee n Elis came back n all. But we really enjoy our time 2gether :)

Rite now he's at d club, Spirit. I dun feel like going, 2 lazy 2 walk coz it's damn cold outside. I dun think I'm gonna c him 2moro. Coz he's going out 4 golf in d morning til noon wif Nick. Then work from 4 to midnite. Gonna misz him ssOOoooOOo much!!!!

I guess I'll go 2 d city wif Mira n haf sum fun! ;) Mayb sleepover at Adlina's place.

Hope 2 c him on Sunday :) As plan, gonna sleepover at his place. Misz Kak Mariam's cooking!!!!! She's really a good cook! YuMmY!!! :D :D :D

Wut shud I do now huh? Feel hungry still even after a plate of rice :P

-oUTtA hEre-

No comments: