Thursday, February 23, 2006

FaR fAr AwAy....... :'(

I tried 2 study since yesterday, coz I haf Finance exam-assignment 2moro. Not sure whether I can do it or not, coz I haf not finish studying. Damn!

RoY is back! :) He came n haf lunch wif us juz now. He bought sum stuff 4 me. Thanx RoY! *sayang RoY!* Haf a talk wif RoY about stuff including LaLaA n aZhAr. At least RoY understands how I feel, thanx RoY. Really misz hanging out wif him n d others at 36. RoY, I knoe stuff gonna b a bit different from now on. But alwiz alwiz alwiz remember dat I'm still ur close frenz k? Not only u, but d whole no. 36 guyz. Misz u guyz soOoO much! Once u done wif ur exams, we'll haf our usual Eddie's Rocket trips, n movies marathon aite? ;) Not 4getting late nite playing fusball, pool,n listening 2 u guyz played d guitar n me singing badly? :P :P :P misz those moments!

Hurmmm.....

Misz him badly.... Didn't c him at all 2day. Only 1 day k.... B a bit strong fAirY! *angry 2 myself*
Where r u?!!! R u bored wif me already? :'(

FoCuS!!!!! U haf 2 study damn it!

1 comment:

Joy said...

ah procrastination... i think every student's "been there, done that" sorta thing. good luck! :)