Wednesday, February 08, 2006

HaPp!EsT wEeK!!!!

It's been a while since my last blog. Well...... Things turn out 2 b soOooOOo unexpected :)
Which I like...

Sunday nite, went out wif Azhar for a drink at Sam Saraa. Then meet up wif Nick n Mira, haf dinner at Sufi's. Then meet up wif Mint n Shah, n haf a drink at Capital. We were having fun :)
Off 2 Azhar's place 2 watch sum DVD's.

Monday, Intan text me in d morning, woke me up! Me n Mira get ready n meet her 4 lunch, 2gether wif Alia n Hadi. Meet up wif Saiful, Nick, Azhar, Kak Mariam, Kak Fida, Hatta, Kiki, Abu at Starbuck. It feels like we r back in KL, having either coffee or hot choc n juz plain hanging out wif frenz. Then all of us went 2 Hadi's place. It's like party on Monday! :P

Kak Mariam invite me 2 sleepover at her place. So, I did. Me n Azhar, we had sumthing... LOL :P Wutever it is, how it happened, I'm happy :D

Y'day went 2 Azhar's place again, had dinner, had fun, sleepover yet again.

Rite now doing nothing..... Owh by d way, Hadi was here. We talked sum stuff. He said he wanna chit-chat (dats wut he called it) dis weekend, a LoOOoonnnGGg one. I wonder wut he wanna talk about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey gurl..glad u have ur happy weekend...take care...