Thursday, February 02, 2006

pEn!N pALe....

I got a really bad headache 2day. Dunno y...

I went out early wif Bee, Alia, Elissa n Hadi 2 Sino-Irish 2 pay our flight ticket. D ticket increase bcoz of d tax. Wutever it is, my flight ticket is confirmed! :D

After dat we had lunch at K-Bab K-Lub. Then went 2 college, we had Audit at 2pm. Then break 1hr, I went 2 d library wif d intention 2 sleep. But bcoz I haf a BIG headache, I can't sleep. I text LaLaA. Meet up wif him n we went 2 bank. Then I walked back 2 college coz I haf MA at 4pm. Class was cancelled! :P :P :P

I met Nick, Saiful, Intan n Azhar at college. We decided 2 go n hang out 4 a while. We walked around, bought d donuts, dinner at Epicurean, then walked back home. They took d bus of course...

I called LaLaA n d gurl picked up. Wut d heck? I dun even care now. Do I? Wutever.... Hahhahahaha.a...... :P

Went I arrived at home, Elissa told me dat she invited our frenz over 2 hang out. Coz both of us r damn bored! Coz Mira n Bee bz trying 2 find outfit 4 d Malaysian Nite.

Neway, there's Izwan, Ayin, Razlan, Mat Le, Nad, Ada, Et, Aisyah, Attie, Leang, Uma, Din, Soyat n K-Rel. Izwan cook a delicious mihun goreng. We played Joey Jr, twister, uno, we watched Ungu Violet, Gol dan Gincu, juz plain having fun ;)

Wif all d fun going on, I still had my headache. After they went back, I took my vitamin n panadol. Text LaLaA juz now, told him I still got my headache. LaLaA not coming back 2nite, hang out at his frenz.

Hurmmm...... Wuts up wif me n LaLaA huh? Do I like him or wut? But I knoe it's gonna b damn hard 2 b wif him if d gurl is still around. If only u knoe wut I mean..... It's like a competition between me n d gurl 2 get him. N I dun wanna lose, n yet I dun wanna fight. Juz let it b...... If it happen, it will.

I dun even care if I haf a bf rite now. Life is juz so complicated 4 me. Y is dis happening? Y nobody approach me huh? Other than LaLaA? Having relationship wif LaLaA is gonna b d most difficult ever, I juz knew it. Wutever.......... I can't think rite now. Having a BAD n BIG headache.

No comments: