Sunday, February 05, 2006

ThiNgS 2 B kEpT iN hEaRT...

Ignore my title.... :P

I need 2 take my shower!!!!! hahhahahaa.....

Y'day was fun :) Me n Elissa went 2 Aleph's houz. We bought d chicken legs, fries, n drinks. Akib cooked black pepper chicken chop, yuMmY!!!! ;)

We watched 3 movies. Aleph been trying 2 win Caveman, n he did it til Level 7. Wut an achievement :) He asked me when can he claim his Level 4 prize :P :P :P Later k? I won't run away from my promise, dun worry :)

Owh yeah... I promised Azhar 2 hang out wif him 2nite wif sum frrenz. He wanna buy me a drink.

I watched The OC Season 3, episode 1 till 11 on Friday nite alone at 36. They all went out n leave me alone. Coz I got a bad head-ache, they gave me pills, foods, n asked me 2 sleep. Thanx Mambe 4 d Chicken Hut's chicken.

I gotta go n take my shower........... Seriously... Hahhahahahaa.... :P :P :P

No comments: