Thursday, February 02, 2006

IziT gOnNa B nOrMaL?

Last nite, I hang out wif Elissa watched Ungu Violet. D story was okie, but a bit sad. After dat I went 2 bed.

Bee came back n we had a LoOOoooOOng talk after all dis time. We talked about me, her, Chain n stuff. Me n her, we understand each other wayyyyy too well. Both of us misz Chain like crazee!!!!!! Chain!!!! We going back dis June, n u better follow us 2 Dublin in August ok?!! Me n Bee is making dis decision 4 u. U better prepare urself :)

Dis morning, I woke up, took shower, call my parents, n now I'm here. Waiting 4 Bee 2 shower. We r going 2 Cino Irish, 2 pay our flight ticket. Yesh, we r going back ppl!!!!! :D :D :D
*dancing around* ;)

By d way, y'day I went 2 class happily coz I wear my new skirt, my boots (1st time wearing it) n my long coat (1st time wearing it too!!!). I bought all dis stuff but didn't wear it, wut a waste! So from now on if I wear anything new, it's NOT new. Juz dat I didn't wear it YET. I dun even haf money 2 shop now ppl............. *sob sob sob* :P :P :P

Can't wait 2 go back 2 KL!!!!!! ;)

No comments: