Sunday, February 26, 2006

:'(

I've been crying 4 d past 2 days..... :'(
I can't do my finance exam-assignment at all! Then I got my tax exam-assignment, n my marks is d lowest ever received by myself! I feel like a total idiot! I called Chain n cried like hell 2 him. I really misz Chain.... :'( At least he understand me well. N of course there's Roy who helped me a LOT. If not bcoz of him, I think I'll b walking all by myself like a crazee gurl crying..... Coz Roy called n we walked back home 2gether. I can't even stay in my room. I went 2 Roy's place, n called Chain using his houz phone. After dat I even cried 2 Mira n Roy. Roy gave me sum pills, n ask me 2 take it, n get sum rest. I'm juz way too tired of crying....

On Saturday morning, I woke up early coz I sleep way too much. Get in shower, get ready, take d bus 2 Azhar's. He was bz cleaning his apartment, talk a lil wif him. Then he went off 2 work. I packed my stuff n went back home. I walked back home from his place, crying.. :'( yet again.... I'm juz too sad.... About stuff.... :'( :'( :'( Even if he didn't notice it, I did.

Seriously I'm not feeling well, I had my dinner on my bed served by Mira (Thanx gurl....). Lalaa called n talked 2 me about it. Roy asked him 2 call me, I think coz Roy is too bz studying 4 his exam 2moro. I sleep after talking 2 him feeling soOoo tired coz been crying 2 days in a row.

2day I woke up late. Bee came back, n we had another gurl talk 2gether wif Mira. Then Mira n I went out 4 a walk at city centre, had lunch at Eddie's. Then meet up wif Bee n Elis at Sufi's. Had our usual catch-ups. Then off we went 2 Nik's houz, our junior. They haf dis houz warming thingy n I kinda haf fun over there. I juz haf 2 make myself bz, so dat I stop looking n checking my hp waiting 4 his call or text. Damn! Then me n Elis went 2 Aboy's place coz they cook too. Eat again! Then went back home. All of us had our usual talk-gossips-frenz-thingy at Bee's room. N now I'm in my room typing all dis coz I can't sleep, thinking about it. How can I stop thinking of it??!!!

I juz dun understand y ppl alwiz think they knew me or my gurlz. Hell no.... They dun. N plz remember, we haf feelings too. I mean, I haf feelings too. I guess I'm juz too nice (am I?).

-cOnFuSed-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fairy, I dun think that u're too nice!

fairy said...

WuT u MeAn bY u DuN tHiNk i'M 2 NiCe Huh? aM i BaD tHeN?
-CoNfUsEd-

Anonymous said...

of course ur not bad la fairy. to me u r who u r. sometimes we can be nice but not to nice, otherwise ppl will take advantage of us.