Friday, February 17, 2006

bEeN bZ oR u JuZ bZbOdY? :P

I still remember Hady said it d other day 2 me n Azhar.. :P

I knoe it's been a week since I last blog. I dun even knoe wut 2 blog other than stuff dat surround Azhar :)

Neway, I really had fun wif his sis, Kak Mariam. She's juz like my sis Kak Anne. We can talked for hrs about everything n nothing. She likes 2 talked about her bf sPoNgEbOb (dats wut she called him). They r soOOoOOo cute! Mayb I'll meet him 1 day.

Owh yeah... I shud tell u guyz about OUR valentine's day. It was special tho. We had dinner at dis fancy place called D One. Then we had a drink at AKA bar, it was a nice place too. I think I wanna go n hang out there later ;) After dat we head back home 2 my houz. Dats when we opened our valentine's gift. Wut he gave me, n wut I gave him..... We both like it! No need 2 mention wut it was :P :P :P

Then we watched some movies at my laptop, n haf sum fun, n fall in2 deep sleep :)
Basically, dats 1 of d special nite we had 2gether, coz there's only d 2 of us.

hahahaa..... :P I knoe.... I'm ALL over him. I myself dun believe it! I never really fall 4 sum1 like dis k.. ;) Hope it will last :) Rite Sayang? ;)

Rite now I'm soOOo full. We had dinner at Sultan, ate dis BIG kebab. Then we went 2 Ameer's n hang out, Kak Mariam was there. Then Nick n Kak Fyda came n picked us up. Now we at home waiting 4 Azhar Sayang n Nick who went 2 rent some dvd's. 2nite shud b like other nites. Full of laughters, plain having fun n also love! :P

2moro there's dis Futsal 4 Malaysian student at UCD. Can't wait 2 go n watch my frenz play, n also my Sayang :)

I guess dats all 4 now. I'll blog whenever I haf d time k? I knoe u guyz misz me :P

No comments: