Monday, February 27, 2006

My LoVe bEeN wAsTeD!

My so-called-love-life ended 2day, after 3 weeks. Which I think 4 d 1st 2weeks was so wonderfull n nice n all d good words shud b given.

Yet another short-term relation I'm involved. Y do I alwiz end up liking a guy, who alwiz haf another gurl. I mean like a 3rd party. Am I dat bad? I mean I never took anybody's bf or guy or wutever u call guyz nowdays. I'm alwiz end up being d unlucky ones. I guess my life is like dis n gonna b like dis 4ever.

Mayb I'm juz 'too nice', or not bitchy enuff? Which one huh?

CrAp! Love talk is crap!

Neway, I dun regret wut I haf done wif him. We had our happy moments 2gether eventho it's short tho. I guess d feeling is temporary 2 him. Y shud I care huh?

It's not d end of world rite? I can alwiz get d guyz I want. Can I? Dats d thing.......... I can never get d guy I want. Wut Alia said is true. We can never get d things or person dat we want.

Being a lesbian is alwiz a good choice. Gurlz alwiz understand another gurlz' feelings. But I dun think I wanna b a lesbian. I still like guyz or shud I say prefer guyz more 2 b my partner. Eventho guyz can b considered as sTuPoK in handling love-thingy. Sorry 4 d 'bad' words used.

Well.... Now I'm back in d market as a single gurl who's not even pretty, or rich, or even bitchy. I knoe I dun wear all those branded stuff, coz I can't afford it. I'm not pretty coz I'm not, n I dun knoe how 2 wear make-ups 2 cover up my face, 2 make it pretty (as if I care wut ppl think of me). I'm not bitchy coz I dun flirt wif every guy I get 2 knoe, or juz simply haf sex wif them coz I'm a virgin still, n proud 2 b.

Thank god I didn't lose it 2 sum1 not worth it. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose it wif my future husband, if I ever get married. Coz my love life is sooOoo pathetic, I haf alwiz knew dat I'm not gonna get married.

Guyz alwiz haf dis ideas about me. I dun wanna say it here. But they alwiz think wut I'm not.

Thanx 2 my gurlz who will alwiz b there 4 me n not 4getting Lalaa, even after wut I did 2 him. I feel so ashamed of wut I did 2 Lalaa. But Lalaa said dat I'll alwiz b his Lulu no matter wut. He's so sweet n nice n understanding, n I knew dat since I knew him. Thanx 2 Intan n Saiful who spend their time wif me 2nite watching movie about d Big Mommas. It was a funny movie tho. N also Alia who spend her time wif me at TGI, chatting wif me n make me feel all better.

All in all, I'm okie, n will b okie :)

Coz dis is not d 1st time. I mean guyz cheated on me, guy haf another gurl, guy can't 4get his x-gf, guy juz wanna haf fun, guy.... guy.... juz name it. So, I'm used 2 it.

No worries...

-oUtTa hErE-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.. hang in there!

piece of advice (after following ur blog for quite awhile).. what i see/learned/read is that u failed to enjoy THE moment.. u rush into things.. get to know this species u call "men/guys or stupok (as u said it)" before u give all ur feelings to them.. put YOURSELF first before anything else..

YOU GOTTA BE SELFISH ENOUGH TO LOVE YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE YOU LOVE OTHERS!

Totally understand what ure feeling.. been there done that and no doubt that u'll feel down until u found THE ONE.. you dont have to be bitchy or rich or pretty to be with someone.. that someone should be able to see the inner you.. if not, its their lost. not yours.

Life goes on.. heads up and focus on your priorities.. enjoy the moment.. coz life is too short to be looking back, regretting the past, worrying about the future..cos you're only wasting THIS MOMENT NOW...

whatever it is, good luck! and be strong..!

~been there done that~

fairy said...

ThAnX a LoT :)