Friday, June 24, 2005

YAY!!!!!!! :D mY s!S i$ d bEsT!!!

Hehehehheee... Really... She's d best!!! :P

She bought me 2 pairs of matching socks n mittens!!!!! 1 is blue+green color, n another 1 is pink+white. It is soooooooo cuTe!!!! She bought it as Soxworld. It's not dat cheap though... Wutever it is I'm gLad she bought it 4 me :D

At least it cheered me up 2day. Work is BORING!!!!!!! I came late 2day, n I started doing my work after lunch, heheheheheheee..... N d big boss wants d end report around 4.30pm.... Glad I finished it up on time :P :P :P

Wutever it is, I'm glad dat my 2nd bro give me back my precious lil baby > my LaPToP!!!! :P He borrowed it y'day n I seriously worried about my baby...

By d way, I wanna name my laptop n my digicam. But still dunno wut 2 name them. I mean dis laptop is almost 3yrs old n no name :P

Any suggestions? Drop by ur ideas okie ;)

No comments: