Saturday, June 11, 2005

cLeAnEd!!!

I juz got my teeth cleaned by d dentist named Benjamin, real cute guy :)

It doesn't hurt but feels a bit weird..

By d way I'm writting dis from my sis's office. Coz d dental clinic at d 1st floor, n my sis's office at d 16 floor. It's at d John Hancock building in Damansara Heights.

I feel cleaned!!!! :D :D :D

P/S : Chain sms me telling me dat he have weird dream. I think it's weird. He said dat he dreamed I hired ppl 2 knocked him down (belasah dia), after dat he himself went 2 kill me! Can u imagine dat???!!!! So weird....

After dis am going 2 PWTC. Wanna visit d pc + digicam fair... :)
I wanna get myself a digicam. I've been thinking.... Either Canon sd300, or sony dsc-p200. Both r good n not 4getting EXPENSIVE!!!!!!! Mayb I'll settle down wif cheaper ones. Maybe other model/brand which is cheaper. Any tips??? I've been searching/survey fro d past days wif helped from Syaf n my senior Fadly...

No comments: