Saturday, June 18, 2005

JuZ cAmE bAcK ...

So, I actually went 2 kLcC 2day wif my sis n her son. She shopped 4 herself n also her son. I juz bought myself undergarments from ELLE. I like d color ;) Pink, Orange etc...

Owh yeah.. I went 2 Quiksilver n met dat cute guy I told u guyz about b4 :D So, talk 2 him n all. But somehow he's not dat cute anymore, but okie n not bad ;)
So, I didn't asked his no, or gave mine 2 him. Plus he knows dat I'm gonna come 2 dat shop again next mth :D Gonna buy d black hooded jacket, wOoHoOoooOO...... ;)

I checked out d RoXy bag, d canvas bag wif d hoLder, DAMN EXPENSIVE!!!!!! But it is very good n it's canvas. Canvas is better than fiber-made bag, coz lighter. But neway gotta ask my dad about d bag. He will decide coz gonna use his money lorrrr... ;)

But d guy in Esprit is good looking too. BUt I'm not interested. Juz get a bit bored of guyz, hehehehehehee.....

I met Kiki 2day (she's my senior in Dublin). We talked n talked like hell, ehehhehe... She saw my sis, n went 2 talked 2 her 1st. Then only I saw her. She had grown bigger!!!!!! B4 she fly last yr, she's so thin n now she's fat! She said dat happened coz there's nothing much 2 do in Dublin. So when she wanna released tension or sumthing, she turned 2 cooking! (B4 dis she never cooked!!!) I like dis girl ;) She gaves me lotsa tips like bring ur own medicine coz clinics over there is expensive n she told me 2 bring my own hair thingy (hair dryer, straightener, gel, wutsoever concern on hair). But she did warned me dat nite life in Dublin is not like in KL. They only go 2 clubs on friday.

Wutever it is I'm so xcited n in my mind I have all d list of things 2 bring over there :)

1 comment:

fairy said...

hahhahaaa... I do have BIG eyes on cute guyz :D

But I also have a BIG heart 2 have all d ppl I love in it :)