Friday, June 10, 2005

bOr!nK ....

Uhuhhh..... I'm sooooo bored wif my job rite now... :'( Too many jobs which i dun even know how 2 do it! Can't wait 2 start class. I luv going 2 my classes compared 2 going 2 work everyday...

I called Julie 2day :) Talked 2 her about houses in Dublin. Dat we actually have 2 share rooms!!!!!! hahahhahaa.. She dun wanna share room, n me too, n not 4getting Baby too... How r we gonna solve dis prob? No idea.... Juz share d rooms :P I think it'll b ok, no worries ;)

Pics of my workstation n also my work 2day!!!! Euuwwww.... Hate it! Too many work!!!!

The Pc they give me, which is an old 1, but it's ok. Juz dat it makes noisy sounds. Sum sort like it's gonna blow up. Hahahahahhaaa.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My work!!! I have 2 check all of d files n more 2 come... *sigh*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I better take my shower now :) It's raining outside...
Not 4getting, I have dental appointment 2moro at 11am... Scary man....

No comments: