Saturday, June 25, 2005

SpEeChLeSs...

I'm speechless.... Dunno y...

Dis morning I bring my nephew Hakim 2 d Tae Kwon Do class. At 1st he didn't want 2 join n all. Coz he's shy of everyone there coz he didn't know a soul. But after I talk 2 him n all, he agreed n got all xcited again :)

So, I met master Jason, Azhan n Arian. Its been almost 3 yrs since I really sit down n talk 2 them. It's nice 2 c dat they r okie, n I misz d Tae Kwon Do training sooooo much ;) But didn't have d chance 2 really talk a LOT coz I have 2 go back home.

At home I helped my mom cook lunch n d Astro guy came n put on our Astro... Owh yeah, I 4got 2 tell u guyz. I never had Astro. I know it's kinda an old news (having Astro), but it's not at my house... Coz my dad alwiz complained about us sitting infront of TV non-stop, hahahaaa... So he refused 2 subscribe. Dis Astro, my sis subscribe it n it's 4 my dad ;)

Well.... At least I got 2 enjoy Astro 4 like 3 more months :D

I juz finished watching d cartoons, 1 of it is Kim Possible (I like dis cartoon :P), n I watched V Channel n MTV juz now. I watche Power Girls on MTV juz now.... If only I got d confidence n also d style 2 b like d Power Girls. They organise a really Fabolous party for d well known ppl. On next episode, they have 2 organise an opening of a new club. I have 2 watch it... ;)

I dun know y.... Recently I seriously think dat Accountancy is soooooo NOT 4 me... I really like phototaking=photography n d way they make all those video clips like Black Eyed Peas, Jamiroquai, n others.... n I also like doing d PR work. I think it's really challenging n also xciting at d same time! :D Coz accountancy is more of d BOOK SMART thingy... N I'm soooo NOT BOOK SMART! I didn't say dat I'm STREET SMART either. I'm in between, undecided n LOST!!!!!

I think I gotta find myself.......

2 comments:

mynn said...

uhmm..hey. i like taking photos and doing all those vids too. more like creativity stuff. i like! *regret leaving mmu* hahahh! but nahh...i think u are smart on ur own. accountancy is good for you what. *winks*

fairy said...

U think so?... I'm kinda blur wif all dis accountancy thingy.. too much no n not 4getting all d wordings we have 2 read too... hehehee... i guess i'm trying 2 find a simple way of life ;)