Sunday, June 05, 2005

ToO xCiTeD!!!!!! :D :D :D

Ppl!!!!! I'm overly xcited!!!! Wanna know y??

Coz I juz bought a PINK jacket at ROXY at klcc 2day!!!!!! :) :) :) It's d nicest piece I ever c, n it's vewy suitable 4 my Dublin study trip!!!! :) :) :)

By d way, my sis saw it. N she asked me 2 try d small size 1st. N it fit me alrite. But there's another 'tudung' girl wif her parents all of sudden try d medium size, when I tried it. B4 dat she dun even care about d jacket coz it's PINK I think. After dat she cud not decide whether she wants d small or medium size. Me n my sis was like, WTF??? We wanna buy it, but u over there trying it n dun know whether wanna buy it or not, but dun wanna give me try d medium size??!!!!

D salesgirl n salesguy was like, "Ok, we try n check at Midvalley if they have medium size 4 me". Then d 'tudung' girl let me 'borrow' d medium size jacket 4 me 2 try d size (coz she said she wanna buy it). But after I give it back 2 her through d salesgirl of course, she made up her mind dun wanna buy it. Hahahahahhahahahaa....

D salesgirl n salesguy gave me d jacket!!!!! :D :D :D n there's dis 1 salesguy named Eddie (a real cute guy :P) says it looks perfect on me :) n he helped me a lot about tips on taking care of sweaters n also jackets. He even asked 4 my name!!!! :) :) :) N asked whether I'm still single or not :P :P :P Hehehehheee.... But me as usual so stupid didn't give my hp no 2 him :P Seriously, he's cute!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P

Okay okay okay... Get back 2 d real thing :) After I paid 4 d pink jacket, d 'tudung' girl is still there not buying anything. N her mom keep on looking at my mom, dun know y.... But all d salesgirl n salesguy at ROXY klcc was super friendly n nice 2 me, my sis, my nephew n also my mom.

My sis also asked me 2 try dis 1 jacket wif a hood, really cute!!!! There's black n white. My sis gonna buy it 4 me next mth after we got d membership card, so dat we will get 10% to 20% discounts. Yay!!!! :D

I wanna go there again 2 buy my bennies n mittens n also my socks!!! Plus, I wanna meet dat Eddie guy again :) :) :)

I bought a sleeveless sweater material at U2 b4 I 'meet' my PINK jacket :P :P :P

Owh... B4 I 4get, last nite I chatted at MSN msgr wif Faiq, Nazar n Azam (my seniors in Dublin). They gives me sum tips n will b giving more later as promised :) N they also wanna helped me out wif d house :)

I think I better go now... 2moro have 2 wake up early. Need 2 go 2 work, n b4 dat have 2 wash my hair n blow dry it!!! :)

Nite2 ppl

No comments: