Friday, June 03, 2005

! wEnT 2 wAtCh MoViE... :D

Juz came back from d cinema :D :D :D

My sis n I went 2 kLcC during lunch 2day 2 bought d tickets. We didn't tell Hakim about it. Suppose 2 b a surprise 2 him. Coz y'day he really badly wanna watch it. By d way, its Madagascar!!!! :) 1 hell of a good story ;)

We ate Mc'D, went inside d cinema, Hakim still didn't know wut movie we wanna watch. He close his eyes coz he taught it's a monster story or horror or sumthing like dat... But when he opened his eyes, he saw it!!!! He was smiling n sooooo happy!!! :)

D story was good :) I like it sooo much. My sis agreed too. Wanna watch it again. Gotta buy d DVD.

I already booked tickets 4 The Interpreter. Gonna watch it wif Irman n his twin bro n another person which I dun know who yet... I wud tell u guyz how good/bad d story is :) N of course about everything else ;)

Rite now my nephew n my sis in my room. They wanna sleep here 2nite....

My nephew wif d car displayed at kLcC (d pic not so clear due 2 my poor camera phone :P)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/fAirY/hakimklcc2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/fAirY/hakimklcc.jpg

No comments: