Thursday, June 02, 2005

sTuCk aT hOmE

I'm suppose 2 follow my parents went back 2 Johor. Becoz they r doing d 'kenduri arwah' after 7 days. But I didn't coz I told them I'm not feeling well, so I'm stuck wif my nephew....

Actually I really dun feel well if I went back 2 Johor. Coz thinking dat d only reason I alwiz go back is becoz of my grandma, n now she's not there anymore, make me feel sick n really..... I dun know how 2 say it... Shud I say d house have no meaning at all? Without her, there'll b no more 'kampung' 4 me... ENOUGH! :'(

Neway, me n Hakim had Mc'd 4 our lunch. I bought d cd, kinda okie ;) (my dad called, he's on his way back 2 KL)

Then my sis came back around 6pm, bring us out 2 buy our dinner (coz she's going out on a date! :P)

We played PS 4 a while, n I lose everytime, sooooooo bad luck :P
Now writting my blog, next 2 my nephew who's playing my teddies which he treats as street fighters' ?!! Gosh..... 'Habis rosak semuanye....' :P

No comments: