Tuesday, June 28, 2005

NoT iN d MoOd....

I wonder y I'm not in d mood 2day.....

I came 2 d office early, around 9.30 am. I get really pissed off wif 1 of my officemate. Feel like slapping his face!!! I never like him though. But he never make me really pissed off like he did 2day. I juz ignore him after dat. Then he actually quarrel/have sum issues wif 1 of d female officemate. I was like.... wut d fuckk??!!! Can u like shut ur mouth n dun ever think dat guyz r sooooo much better than girlz!!! I hate it when guyz look down on girlz! WUT??!!! They think we r BIMBO huh??!!!!

Think again dude!!! U dun even know english! How stupid is dat?!!!! I dun say I'm good in english. But at least I know how 2 speak n write english. GOSH!!!! I hate it when dis kinda guy who think dat guyz r so fucking damn good then girlz, n they have all dis power over girlz! THINK ABOUT IT AGAIN!!!!

NEVER EVER EVER LOOK DOWN ON PEOPLE!!!! N speak nicely 2 ppl!!! U dun have 2 raise ur voice when trying 2 point out ur issues!!! STOOOOPID!!!!!

DAMN!!!!! Seriously 2day at d office I feel like shouting 2 every single of them!!! It's like working wif stoopid ppl who likes 2 talk crap!!! Okay okay okay... I talk craps too... But when u working/at d office, concentrate on ur work, damn it!!! N never ever interfere ppl's conversation, especially when I'm talking/discussing work wif d boss!!!! Dun make stoopidd jokes when I'm actually having my serious face, talking 2 d boss, n having a bad day!!!

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never feel like dis b4!!! I mean bursting like dis in here!!! But I juz have no other place 2 go!

My sis keep on talking about her new piece of top she bought it at British India for RM400++++ which I think is not worth it! She can find d same piece at other shop, which wud b cheaper n ppl can't tell where u bought it. Ah.... Wutever... It's her money...

My mom not feeling well, my dad as usual >>> do his own thing, my nephew had fever, my bro >>> who knows??? he had dinner wif us juz now

I know I'm fucking lonely!!!!!! But I know I can tell wutever I want in here.

I think I'm gonna get sick.... fever or sumthing... I got headache since morning.... I dun get enough sleep dis few days... But last nite was d worst!!!! I keep on waking up in d middle of d nite n I had a really BADDDDD dream.... :'( :'( :'(

Hope 2nite wud b better..... I hope sooooooo much....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relax... take a deep breath n relax

fairy said...

I'm lonely Syaf... It alwiz been me n my laptop n my room, n now new addition my digicam...
Hope I'll b okie... :)