Tuesday, June 21, 2005

FeeL LiKe dOiNg iT >>> WriTe!!! :P

I juz finished chatting wif faiq who is in Dublin rite now (my senior). Been chatting wif him dis past few weeks. He gaves me a lot of tips ;)

But y'day n 2day is much much nicer. He actually send me sum songs which he like a LOT n wanna me 2 rate it :) N he showed me d cat pic which look like Doraemon!!! real cute cat :D

He also showed me his 1st crush pics :) Cute n pretty girl....

We talked craps all d time, hheheheheheeee... He is actually a nice guy though. I never talked 2 him b4 dis coz he looked like a stuck-up rich guy :P :P :P Well I was wrong.....

By d way, we sort of had an agreement. I'll give him free cigarattes from M'sia, n he will helped me out in Dublin later on... hehehehee...

D good thing is, his good fren Hana is Kiki's housemates :D So, I told him dat he, Hana (I haven't met) n Kiki have 2 helped me out in Dublin. Coz I'm so blur n lost :)

Gonna get my beauty sleep now.... I have 2 go 2 work!!!! I hate going 2 work everyday!!! I wanna start class now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P

No comments: