Saturday, June 11, 2005

GoSh.... I wAnT iT!!!!

GoSh..... I want it badly!!!! :P

Okie okie... Like I told u guyz earlier, I went 2 d pc+digicam fair at pwtc/icts. So, I went 2 Canon booth. I saw d digicam I wanna buy. It's Canon Ixus 40, original price is RM1699, but at d fair they selling it for RM1399. But I can't afford it!!!! Damn!!!

But I saw another model Canon Ixus 30. The original price is RM1299, they selling it now for RM999 only! The fair ends 2moro...... So I have 2 made up my mind...

I saw sony models n all. But I think Canon is d best. Coz I've been searching n surveying n most websites I checked have highest ratings for canon models.

Hmmmm...... The difference is juz d megapixels. Ixus 40 is 4 megapixels, while Ixus 30 is 3.2 megapixels. I dun care much about d pixels. I juz wanna have a good camera n also compact design.

I guess I have 2 settle down wif Canon Ixus 30. But it's okie..... I alwiz settle down wif d 2nd best, hahahahaaa... 2nd best in my list of course ;)

Coz last time I really wanna buy Nokia 6230, but too xpensive, I can only afford Nokia 6220. So d same thing is repeating itself!

But like d Malay saying, "Dari x de, baik beli aje..." :) Neway, all features is d same. Juz d pixels......

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ I wud let u guyz know if I actually gonna bought it 2moro. Well, 2moro is d last day of fair. Have 2 made up my mind fast!!!!! :P

No comments: