Sunday, March 19, 2006

WuT a WeEkEnD....

UrK... :P I haf a really bowink weekend k....

Friday
1. Sleep at 8.30am, coz on Skype wif him d cute face, talking nonsense

2. Woke up at 10.30am n get in shower

3. Went 2 watched d parade. It was St. Patrick day. I'm wif Miera, Elissa, Isma, Wan, Izwan n Lan. We had fun tho even it was so damn cold!

4. Haf lunch at K-Bab K-Lub. Meet up wif Shihab n Faizal (2 cool medic peeps) ;)

5. Movie!!!!!! The HIlls Have Eyes (Me, Meira, Elissa, Isma, Wan, Roy, Shihab n Faizal)

6. Eat at home (Meira cook), play fusball wif PoK LaH (he LOSE!!!!! :P :P :P)

7. Sleep really late n outside at d hall, n I didn't sleep d nite b4 :P

Saturday
1. Woke up, prepare breakfast 2gether wif Elissa :) YuMmY!!! ;)

2. Practically we juz sit around, lepak2, Faizal format Meira's laptop, Shihab showed Elissa his cute frenz in Friendster, n I'm kinda blur coz I'm sleepy........ Not enuff sleep

3. Then on9 till dis morning till now, didn't shut down my laptop since Friday nite.

4. Chat wif cute face, then on Skype wif him again till 8am, till I actually sleep while talking 2 him :P

5. Called my 1st bro at 4am (while on skype wif cute face, he waited 4 me), talked 2 my niece n nephew, really misz them both!!!!!! :'(

Sunday
1. Woke up really late, realized my sis on9, but too late. So I called my mom instead :) Misz her n my dad!!!!!..... She said she's going 2 Pusat Jantung Negara, she haf 2 check her heart. Hopefully there's nothing wrong, hopefully d doctor was wrong

2. Then I keep on downloading ALL dis old malay songs, like it soooOOOoo much :) Been dowloading since yesterday evening. Really misz Malaysia.......... Really misz KL...... :'(

3. Cook wif Meira, took shower, eat dinner.

4. Now doing nothing, still downloading d malay songs. Really difficult 2 find!

5. N Roy... I dunno how 2 play dat PS Football game! I dun wanna play! :P

No comments: