Tuesday, March 21, 2006

i JuZ fEeL LiKe TyPiNg..... HeHEeHeE.... :P

I juz feel like typing.. Dunno wut I shud blog neway. Juz dat I dun understand y I'm still sick! I ate all those medicines n I'm still having my headach n all dis sickness in my body.

ROY!!!!!! Nape fAirY sakit lg nie???!!!!!!!

Lately me n my gurlz been talking about BOYZ, d all time fav. subject. Been wondering.... Where all dis good guyz go? Y we alwiz end up finding a guy who we think is nice, but they r not.

We juz heard a news. A fren of ours (shud we call him a fren juz after few outings 2gether?) juz dumped his gf after a week, n he dumped her juz by texting her. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not gentlemen k.... I hate it when guyz dun haf d courage 2 c d gurl face-2-face n tell her it's all a BIG mistake. Instead they juz text or even e-mail, isn't it stupid? Gosh!!!! GUYZ!!!! grow up will ya?

Yeah.. Gurlz will cry, hate u, feel like killing u, even curse u like hell n god knoes wut else in her mind. But still u haf 2 face d BIG issue here. B a gentlemen k? Tell her eventho it's hard 4 both of u 2 say it. It's gonna feel n b a bit weird after d break-up. But if u break-up using d rite way, as time goes by, everything will turn out 2 b ok :)

But if u break-up using text or even e-mail, or even worst send a friendster msg, it's gonna b d end of everything! U guyz won't b frenz anymore. Let alone smile at each other if u meet next time.

Guyz alwiz said dat gurlz r complicated n they like 2 think about all d details about everything! But gurlz is a vewy understanding creature. Dunno about ALL gurlz, but I think I'm an understanding person. I haf alwiz try 2 look at both sides. U knoe... Y he wanna break-up, y d gurl is like dat, y he did dat, n I try 2 make sense of everything.

Neway, I read dis book when it was 1st published. I was about 2 extract sum ideas they wrote in d book. Dis is a really good book 4 ALL d gurlz out there ;) A usefull guidebook dat me myself n I use in handling my love life :)

TITLE : He's Just Not That Into You
AUTHOR : Greg Behrendt & Liz Tuccillo

PAGE:17
"Give me a call." "E-mail me." "Tell Joey we should all hang out sometime." Don't let him trick you into asking him out. When men want you, they do the work. I know it sounds old school, but when men like women, they ask them out.

PAGE : 115
Don't be flattered that he misses you. He should miss you. You're deeply missable. However, he's still the same person who just broke up with you. Remember, the only reason he can miss you is because he's choosing, everyday, not to be with you.

PAGE: 123
One simple rule, ladies: Always be classy. Never be crazy. Okay, actually it's two simple rules, but trust me, you will never be sad you followed them. If for no other reason, it will ensure that you never have that awful memory of cutting his clothes in half or dumping his dog on the side of the road.

I guess dats all 4 now.. :) All gurlz shud haf dis book in ur hand. It's a good guidebook :) Gurlz who r nearby wif me, if u wanna borrow it, juz tell me k? ;) I haf another good book 2 which I haf not finish reading it since last yr :P; Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus (John Gray).

-OuTtA hErE-

No comments: