Wednesday, March 01, 2006

HahA..... ;)

Okie okie okie.... I knoe I've been blogging wayyyy tooo much 2day :P :P :P

But I juz checked my msg in Friendster. It was given by my classmate here in DBS. Her name is Alia. Wut she wrote did manage make me smile. Coz she's not dat close 2 me, n yet she can make me smile. Isn't dat amazing? Let c wut she wrote 2 me.....

well sweety, just to let u know i'm always around if u need a friend =) n ur damn rite! boys will always be boys huh?? hey, i read ur blog.. n i definitely dont agree with the part bout u saying ur not beautiful n u'll never get d perfect guy... thats soo not true! coz u know wut, a senior told me that ur d hot stuff in dbs =) no kidding... maybe u dont realize it but ur d centre of attention gurl ;) *wink* just promise u'll be careful when u choose after this eh? well, get sum sleep dear.. u need it.. *hugs* muah...

Hahahahhaa.... :P :P :P I hope it's true Alia *dancing around* :P :P :P (perasan siut! hahahahaa... ). But she did make me smile 2day :) :) :)

No comments: