Wednesday, March 15, 2006

LoNg TiMe....... ;)

I've been sick for like since Sunday nite. But I'm kinda okie 2day. So I decided 2 go 2 class. Had lunch wif Bee (my all time fav bestie :P). N I've been concentrating d whole time in class (ehEm... xcept 4 dis 1 time in FR, ahhahahahaa... :P :P :P, at Least I try hard k... N I understand wut he teached! ;) )

2day after class me n Julie went 2 CaffeMoca, haf a delicious hot choc wif our schoolmate Sarah-Jane who's studying here in RCSI. Hatharul, another schoolmate of ours who's studying in UCD can't make it tho. We tot of going out 4 dinner or sumthing d next time we meet :) It's really nice catching up things n stories about ALL our frenz back in high school n also primary school. Basically about ALL d Melawatians :P

Now I'm at home, juz threw d garbage n pre-heat d Tom Yam I cooked yesterday (eventho I was sicked when I cooked it) 4 Miera coz she's sick 2day. Thinking of cooking d Maggi Curry flavour I bought on Monday at Asia Market. Hurrmmmmmm......... ;)

Eventho I'm not feeling vewy well, but I'm happy having dat hot choc wif Julie n Sarah-Jane. Hope we can do it more often :)

I gotta study 2nite wut I learned in class 2day, or else I'll 4get :P

-OuTtA hEre-

No comments: