Thursday, March 02, 2006

FuN fUn FuN!!! :)

FuN!!!! fUn!!!! FuN!!!! :)

It's officially Friday now, EARLY Friday.... But I wanna blog about Thursday, hahahaa.. :P

I woke up late. Took my shower. Had breakfast wif Meira, Elis, Alia (she sleepover), n Roy (juz finish his exam). Then do sum research 4 my assignment. Sahak came 2 haf lunch, he's hungry n all.

Get ready. me, Meira, Alia n Roy went 2 watched a movie, 'Lucky Number Slevin'. Josh Harnett was so damn macho k... ;) ;) ;). D story was good, worth watching it :)

Then we had our dinner at Rick's n it's my 1st visit, so do Meira n Roy. D cheese burger is yummy! I'll definitely will go n eat there again :D Alia went 2 dis family frenz dinner n didn't joined us.

After dat, me n Meira went 2 Roy's houz. Meet Lalaa n Mat Ju. As usual, we talked, n laugh, n sing n do all sort of silly things :P :P :P Alia came n hang out wif us 4 a while. Then she kidnapped meira from me!!!!!!!!! *sob sob sob* :P Meira sleepover at Alia's 2nite.

Dats y I'm alone in my room...... *wink* ;) If only there's a guy 2 cuddle wif :P

Neway, yesterday Hadi n Nick went 2 picked up my free hp, n passed it 2 Bee. Yay!!!! I got it already :D It's Sony Ericsson k700, kinda cool tho :) But my hp bill is so damn xpensive! My budget is soOooo out of budget?!!! Gosh!!!

I called my mom n dad b4 I went out juz now. I told them dat my money is finishing..... I keep on using it, n I didn't realize dat I almost finish it! Damn! 2 much shopping I guess. N not 4getting eating outside. Usually I had lunch outside, coz we only cook dinner. Plus we rarely cook on Saturday, Sunday n Monday. Dats y my money is finishing faster than xpected. 2 think of it again, I spend most of my cash on food.

I juz got d feeling I won't b cooking next month. Coz exam is juz around d corner (in May). Studying alwiz make me tired, n I dun think I'll cook. Coz cooking make me tired too. Errmmm.... I guess I haf 2 ask my dad 4 more cash. N now I feel bad coz I haf 2 ask him 4 sum cash. If only I work..... :(

Wut shud I do now huh? I guess I better get sum sleep. I haf 2 wake up early coz I need 2 go 2 d library n do my research 4 my FR assignment. Due date is next Thursday. N I haf less than a week 2 do it. Last minute job alwiz 'xcite' me.

P/S: Alia said dat Shah's gig is on d 11March at ..... (I can't remember). Tot of going :)

-OuTtA hErE-

No comments: