Thursday, March 30, 2006

HaPpY b'DaY rAzLaN!!!!!! :D :D :D

HaPpY b'DaY rAzLaN!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Me n my gurlz juz came back from Ameer's houz. Celebrating Razlan's b'day!!!!! :)
Nice apple pie AyiN ;) Nanti ajar fAirY k? :P As if I'm gonna do it. LOLzzzz...

Now I'm suppose 2 study, but I'm typing all dis using Mira's laptop. I dun even knoe y I can't juz walk in2 my room, sit on d chair, n switch on my study lamp, n start studying! 2moro I haf dis revision class on Management Accounting, pricing topic. Hurrmmmmmm........

Cepat la bgn g blaja........

Owh, by d way Chain called b4 I went 2 class 2day. He said he tried caling me d whole weekend but can't get tru me, I dunno y... Sowie Chain. We talked a lot, n we gossips about Bee :P Hahahhahahahahaa..... Remember dat stoopid thingy we alwiz talked n did 2gether? Only d 3 of us, n it was d best moment.

I still remember all d things we used 2 do, n talked, n even when we fight. Me, Bee n Chain, can't b seperated! :) Eventho he's not here in Dublin wif us, we alwiz contact each other. Me n Bee can't wait 2 get our ass back dis June n meet Chain :)

We (me n Bee) misz u like crazee!!!!!!

Wutelse? Hurmmmmm..........

Go n study fAirY!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOCUS ON FINAL!!!!! :P :P :P

-OuTtA hErE- ;)

No comments: