Tuesday, March 14, 2006

HeYa PeEpS ;)

Heya Peeps! :)

I dun really knoe wut 2 blog...

Juz dat I removed my Tag Board coz there's dis crazee gurl who I think is jealous of me (or else she wont say dat kind of things 2 me coz she dun knoe me). But of course there's another person who's nice backing me up (even tho I dun knoe who u r, but lotsa thanx). I think dis gurl is here wif me in Dublin. She sounds soOoOo angry wif me. I wonder y..... *tHiNkiNg*.

Dari aku pikir pasal dia, baik concentrate nak exam May nie. G la mati... HAhahahahaha... :P

Neway, I didn't go 2 class 2day coz I'm sick since Sunday. Called my family juz now. Talked a lot wif Kak Anne (misz her so much!). I haven't eaten 2day. I'm so hungry, need 2 cook dat instant fish cod.

I'm suppose 2 start studying yesterday, but I'm so sick I can't even think. I guess 2day I need 2 start or else I won't start at all. FOCUS!!! :P

No comments: